WEBLUBE MOLY OIL
WEBLUBE MOLY OIL is an anti-wear, extreme pressure, penetrating chain lube formulated to lubricate high speed or medium speed roller chains found in automotive, industrial, farming, construction and mining applications.
WEBLUBE MOLY OIL is blended with penetrating oils, special friction releasing and extreme pressure additives, and rust and corrosion inhibitors.
WEBLUBE MOLY OIL immediately goes to work penetrating and lubricating pens, bushings and metal surfaces without attracting dust. WEBLUBE MOLY OIL forms a solid, longer lasting film that rejects abrasive particles and moisture. This protective layer is capable of withstanding pressures up to 500,000 psi and reduces friction for longer equipment life.
- Eliminates chain stick/slip motion.
- Powerful protection against rust and corrosion.
- Quiets noisy chains.
- O-ring safe: will not swell or shrink O-rings.
- Quickly produces flexible chain action.
- Protects against rust and corrosion.
- Will not affect any seal materials and coatings.
- Superior extreme pressure and anti-wear properties that increase chain life.